Castle Forbes Lime Oil Shaving Cream
In stock, ready to ship
- Castle Forbes Lime Oil Shaving cream and your skilled brushwork easily create billows of luxurious, creamy, hydrating lather, with a refreshing and natural lime scent. Super-concentrated, a small amount of Castle Forbes Lime Shaving Cream goes a long way toward providing a smooth, lubricating shave without nicks or cuts. Pure lime oil, never extracts or complexes, soothes the skin and offers a natural antiseptic action.
Exclusive male fragrance and shaving products from the Highland of Scotland are the specialty of Castle Forbes. Rich with noble Highland Tradition, these superior male grooming aids are developed under the Forbes family's direction at the Castle Forbes estate using only natural and pure essential oils distilled on-site. Crafted with comfort and long-lasting skin conditioning in mind, Castle Forbes male grooming products offer unique formulations for a traditional yet innovative wet-shaving experience.
Weight: 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)
Made in Scotland
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with Canada Post.
Orders over $150 ($200 for NL), qualify for FREE Canada Post Xpresspost shipping.
Orders over $250 ($300 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with UPS.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Canada Post Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
Canada Post Xpresspost: 1-3 working days
UPS Standard: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).