Caran d’Ache 849 Fountain Pen, Orange Fluo
In stock, ready to ship
A sunny disposition translates to bold, bright ideas – made possible with the help of a fine writing instrument. Caran d’Ache’s 849 fountain pens blend style and function. The iconic hexagonal body is light and robust with a contemporary industrial design, finished in Fluo Orange. This fountain pen offers comfort in the hand and features a stainless steel nib for smooth, precise writing each and every time you put pen to paper.
- Available nib sizes: Medium and Fine
- Stainless steel nib
- Features a click-in cap
- Compatible with Caran d’Ache ink cartridge refills or piston ink pump
Caran d’Ache was the pen name used by acclaimed 19th-century Russian-born French illustrator, Emmanuel Poiré. Fittingly, “karandash” is Russian for “pencil” and also originates from the Turkish root “kara tash” which refers to black stone – the origins of graphite. The first Swiss pencil factory was built in Geneva in 1915 and nine years later its founder Arnold Schweitzer, became known as Caran d’Ache. They are committed to developing writing and drawing instruments using the finest materials and innovation.
Made in Switzerland
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).