BYRD Clay Pomade, The Sea Byrd
Style the hair of your dreams with BYRD's Clay Pomade. Combining bentonite clay, beeswax, and diatomaceous Earth, its unique blend ensures hair stays in place throughout the day. Easy to rework, it has a strong hold with an ultra-matte finish and is scented with eucalyptus. The Sea Byrd Clay Pomade can be used with all hair types and should be applied in small amounts from hair's roots to ends.
BYRD began selling hair products in 2012 after soul surfer and Newport Beach California native Chase “Big Bird” Wilson wanted the perfect slick look. With a newly expanded product line, the collection is inspired by a time when individuals took time in their grooming routine to look expertly kept, with a dash of 60s surf culture. All products are tried and tested by members of the BYRD Flock.
3.35 oz (99 ml)
Made in California, USA
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).