BYRD Classic Pomade, The Slick Byrd
In stock, ready to ship
- Straight from your granddaddy’s grooming kit, the Slick Byrd formula is their original wax based, medium sheen pomade that slicks and shapes hair without weighing it down. This all-purpose pomade is ideal for invoking that classic slicked back style. To use, scoop out the desired amount of product, massage between palms and sick through towel dry hair.
- Firm hold
- Clean cologne scent
- Soft, waxy consistency
- Petrolatum-based formula
- Not tested on animals
- Without parabens, sulfates, phthalates or mineral oils
BYRD Hairdo Products began in 2012 after soul surfer and Newport Beach native Chase “Big Bird” Wilson wanted the perfect slick look. The motivation to create his own line grew from the legend of his great grandfather’s hair tonic and barbershop at the Metropole Hotel in Fargo, North Dakota. Products are inspired by a time when individuals took time in their grooming routine to look expertly kept, with a dash of 60s surf culture. The first batch of BYRD’s Classic Pomade was created practically beachside, where BYRD says, “sun, salt and sand make for some of world’s best hair.”
Made in California, USA
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).