Boker Leopard-Damascus II Pocket Knife
Own a piece of history with the Leopard-Damascus II Pocket Knife by Boker. Truly original, the blade is forged using the barrel of German battle tank Leopard I – a metal exclusive to the military. Over 300 layers of Damascus steel were using to forge this model which features an intricate large pyramid pattern. Retaining its edge better than other steel, the blade has a hardness of 61-63 HRC. Extremely durable, the handle is hard-coated with 6061-T6 aluminum and decorated with ziricote wood panel.
Oppostite the wood insert is a pocket clip that can be changed to be either tip-up or tip-down carry. Designed with a thumb stud opener, the pocket knife has a manual linerlocker.
- Damascus steel blade with 61-63 HRC
- Cloth carry case included
- Certificate of authenticity included
- Packaged in a transparent display box
Boker is a well-known name in the City of Blades, Solingen, Germany. Handcrafted razors and knives displaying the sign of the famous Chestnut Tree are coveted for their good looks and excellent performance.
Overall Length: 8.89” (22.5 cm)
Blade Length: 3.78” (9.6 cm)
Blade Thickness: 0.11” (0.3 cm)
Weight: 155 g
Hand-ground and assembled in Solingen, Germany
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).