Belgian Yellow Coticule 7x1.5", Standard Grade
In stock, ready to ship
Freshen a dull blade with the Belgian Yellow Coticule 7x1.5", Standard Grade.
- Use wet or dry or wet with a slurry
- 8000 grit (without a slurry), 6000 grit (with a slurry)
- Slurry sold separately
- Non-porous stone that does not require pre-soaking
- Splash some water on stone before use
- The difference between the standard and select grade coticules lies only in their appearance. Both stone grades have identical sharpening qualities.
- Very hard stone (harder that most artificial wet stones) but will still need lapping before first usage and from time to time.
- To lap: Use a lapping stone (i.e DMT-8C 325 coarse diamond sharpening stone or Norton Lapping Stone) or with sandpaper on a very flat surface (i.e. glass).
- Tip: the long edges of the stone should be rounded slightly with a lapping stone or sandpaper. This way the risk of denting the blade in a normal honing motion across the stone is greatly reduced.
- Natural sharpening stone
- Note: These are natural stones and each stone is one-of-a-kind. The photo is for illustration purposes ONLY, and might not accurately represent the Belgian Yellow Coticule stone you will actually receive.
- 7 x 1.5" (175 x 40 mm)
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Quarried in Belgium
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).