Abbeyhorn Oxhorn Rectangular Clothes Brush
In stock, ready to ship
- The man of distinction needs his clothing to look as handsome and well-cared for as his manly self, and that is where the Abbeyhorn Oxhorn Rectangular Clothes Brush comes highly recommended. This unique brush is handmade in Scotland, and is a real beauty, a long rectangle of hardwood, packed full of the finest bristles. The back of the brush is covered in polished oxhorn, a truly organic product, presenting in shades from almost jet-black to swirls and striations of honey-gold, cream and ecru. A brisk brushing with this natural wonder puts even the saddest coat, jacket or pair of pants back on the right track, any soil loosened and whisked away, and the nap of the fabric raised and revitalized.
Abbeyhorn and its predecessors have been making premium brushes in the British Isles since 1749. Only five different families have owned the horn and brush works which began as Humpherson's of Bewdley. The current owner, Paul Cleasby, continued the tradition when he bought the concern in 1991 after having worked in the business for 11 years. Pride of ownership, respect toward the noble beasts that furnish the raw materials and an abiding commitment to the ancient ways of horn and bone working offer superior products to our Canadian customers. A purchase from Abbeyhorn is sure to become a treasured family heirloom.
Dimensions: 7" x 2" x 1 3/4" (17.7 x 5 x 4.5 cm)
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).