Abbeyhorn Ox Horn Tree Shape 100mm Moustache Comb
In stock, ready to ship
For the sophisticated man, no possession is too small to be a luxury. The Abbeyhorn tree-shaped moustache comb is an ideal accompaniment to the man who takes pride in the finer parts of his appearance. Made of pure horn, this comb's natural properties balance the electrical charges in your hair, giving you a static-free brush. Since horn has the same molecular composition as hair, this comb has a smooth glide, gently untangling any thick areas.
While functioning as a comb, this grooming tool has the presence of a fine artwork. It features dazzling filaments of ebony, white, and chestnut brown, a natural marking of the horn. The teeth are evenly spaced and rounded off, standing at just the right length for combing moustache hair. Its profile is tree-shaped, and its size is perfect for fitting in any one of your pockets, including the smallest of them. Keep your moustache tidy—and do it in style—with this deluxe comb.
Born in 1749 with the Humperson family, Abbeyhorn had its humble beginnings in England, starting out by selling Horn buttons. Today, still family-run, Abbeyhorn continues to produce a selection of horn products, ensuring that all of their products are ethically sourced and environmentally friendly.
As this is a handmade product fashioned from natural horn, variations in finish, shape and colour (from blond to black) should be expected and do not constitute product flaws.
Length: 9.8 cm
Weight: 12 g
Made in England
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).