Experience the beauty and weight of a 100% stainless steel safety razor in our 5-piece wet shaving set with your choice of Fendrihan Full Stainless Steel Safety Razor.
1. Fendrihan Full Stainless Steel Safety Razor. Durable and beautifully polished, the Fendrihan Stainless Steel MKI razor features an open-closed comb combination head for a medium to aggressive shave. For a less aggressive shave, opt for Fendrihan’s new Stainless Steel MKII razor which features a closed-comb head, on both sides.
Weight: 3.92 oz (111 g)
Length: 4" (10.3 cm)
2. Fendrihan Super Badger Shaving Brush, Medium Size. Sold exclusively on Fendrihan, our Super Badger Shaving Brushes feature the highest quality knots and effortlessly create a protective lather for your shave. Choose from three colours: Faux Ebony, Faux Ivory, and Faux Tortoise.
Overall height: 105 mm
Handle height: 54 mm
Bristle loft: 51 mm
Knot diameter: 20 mm
Made in Germany
3. Taylor of Old Bond Street Jermyn Street Shaving Cream. A classic fragrance that’s paraben-free and recommended for sensitive skin .
Weight: 5.3 oz (150 ml)
Made in England
4. Fendrihan "Kipling" Chrome Stand. Sleek and modern, this chrome stand securely holds your brush and razor, giving your bathroom counter a splash of unique style.
Shaving Brush Opening: 1.06" (27 mm)
Razor Opening: 0.49" (12.5 mm)
Height from base to fork: 4.92" (125 mm)
5. 10 Astra, 10 Feather, and 10 Derby blades. Try out our most popular brands and find the blades that are right for you!
$25 off individual list prices.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).
This is an update to my review I did last year because now I have more gear to compare it too, as well as almost 2 years of DE experience now. It's still a great razor, and does an excellent job. It is my go to razor when I need to hack off a few days of growth. It's not my daily driver as much because it is my most aggressive razor out of my small collection (Standard Aluminium, Merkur Future, a couple Shavettes and this). I should note that Fendrihan has released the MKII series which is milder than the MKI originals, so I would probably recommend one of those if you're a beginner. I like this razor with an Astra, or Gillette Nacet blade. This with a Feather blade, is just kind of crazy aggressive and my neck just doesn't like that combo very much. The brush is very soft and works excellent with the Taylor of Old Bond Street. If you've got some really hard soaps, you may want something with a bit more backbone. However, this is a great starter kit for sure, and has given me some amazing shaves. I used to feel kind of scruffy even after a shave with my old cartridge razors, and get wicked razor burn on my neck.. no more! After working on my technique, I feel so baby smooth after a shave and lasts for many more hours before I see a 5 o'clock shadow. I'm docking this set 1 star because I find the brush handle gets chipped quite easily, so be careful with it. It's still a good brush though, and I'm replacing it with a wooden handle for durability. Overall it's hard to go wrong with this set, I still highly recommend it.
The starter kits were not available when I began my DE adventures. I am familiar with all the components, they're great and well worth the money spent, excellant way to save a little bit of cash on top.
In view of the fact that I alternate my shaving equipment this new set has not been yet used,yet, with great regularity. I will, however, favour you will my initial thoughts on the shaving cream that was included with this " package" I have only used this cream, twice, but find that it is too thick and I know that is hard to believe. There may be a technique to using this particular shaving creame but I do not know what it is.