We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).
This is my first DE razor. I use it 95% of the time. The other 5% is when I'm in a rush and I'll use a 3-blade or 5-blade Gillette disposable. I'm generally happy with the purchase. Less waste in the landfills. Re:shaving experience, I can get most of my face (cheeks, neck, and chin) equivalent to that of disposables--baby smooth. It requires 3-passes. Around the mouth, particularly under the nose is not nearly as good the disposables--meaning not baby smooth. I could have gone with the variety pack of blades, but decided upon this set of Feather blades. My skin is very sensitive and I have no problems with these blades. I do get nicks from time to time, especially when starting a new blade, but after several shaves, the blades "dull" enough that my skin can tolerate the sharpness of these blades.
This package was my first foray into safety razors since I dabbled with my father's old razor back as a teenager. Unlike then, this experience didn't require a styptic pencil and bits of toilet paper! A great easy shave with no nicks and everything was packaged nicely and delivered very quickly. Thanks!
It is better than I thought.Very happy. Thanks.
This is a great instrument. It took me a few shaves to get the confidence of not cutting myself. But now, I will never come back to the disposable shavers. Gillette’s Mach3 turbo shaver is not a competition in my opinion. The difference in price between the two shavers is also a big factor in my decision.
I had been running low on the feather blades, and a spare razor to throw into my travel kit bag was just what the doctor ordered. My previous soap bowl often over flowed when I was trying to whip up a good lather, so the shaving mug is perfect addition to my daily routine.