100 Feather Double-Edge Safety Razor Blades
In stock, ready to ship
- Feather Double-Edge Safety Razor Blades are a green and cost-efficient alternative to purchasing the disposable, cartridge-based razors that are so common in the modern shaving scene. So long as your double-edge razor is manufactured based on the classic design, you need not fear being unable to use these razor blades. Brands such as Merkur, Parker, and Edwin Jagger are all compatible. Feather razor blades stand out even among other products designed for double-edge razors. First, these razor blades have been coated in precious platinum, helping to protect them against rust and providing a hard, exterior shell. The increased hardness helps these Japanese razor blades retain their exceptional sharpness.
Although the business that became Feather started up in 1932, it did not receive that name until 1953. Since 1953, Feather has been producing cutting instruments of surpassing sharpness. Although razor blades made up and remain its core product, it has also expanded into products such as scalpels and surgical instruments.
We are often asked what is the difference between the Black and Yellow Feather blades dispensers. Feather Japan as well as their North American distributor have confirmed, in several occasions, that the blades are identical. The only difference lies in how they are packaged: black Feathers come in 5-blade packs while each yellow Feather pack includes 10 blades.
10 packs of 10 blades.
Made in Japan
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).