A classic billfold, the Sonnenleder "Ems" Leather Wallet with 6 Credit Card Slots, Natural handles folding money and notes and receipts with two compartments stretching its length, and also features two ID slots and six credit card pockets. Keeping everything slim, the wallet does not have a dedicated coin pocket, reflecting the use of credit and debit cards for many modern transactions. The leather comprising the tawny brown beauty, on the other hand, takes a decidedly old-school approach, gently tanned with all natural plant-based ingredients for a fresh leather feel and fragrance. In keeping with this traditional conditioning, the leather will age gradually from golden brown to a richer, nuanced burnt caramel, depending on the man who owns it for the step by step development of a full-fledged and protective patina — his hands working natural oils deep into the leather with each touch, including even wiping it clean and dry after a sudden shower.
Old is new again when examining the business and leather crafting philosophy of Sonnenleder of Germany. Avoiding harsh chemicals and mechanised leather preparation, this 30 year old company returns to a time when leather was considered a lifelong investment and the individual character of each piece of leather was treasured. Top quality German cowhide is tanned using only herbal products, and stunning leather pieces are created with an eye to the beauty of the slight imperfections that signal a noble beast gave its life for your pleasure. Certainly it is our pleasure to offer a range of Sonnenleder leathers to our North American customers, and we invite you to consider a purchase of a traditionally treated fine leather accessory for men when you peruse our Canadian online luxury shop.
Features: 2 note compartments, 2 slots for ID cards, 6 credit card slots. German leather.
Dimensions (closed): 4 1/2" x 3 1/2" (11.5 x 9 cm)
Tanned in Germany. Made in small batches by selected European manufacturers.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).