RazorPit Razor Blade Sharpener
In stock, ready to ship
- The RazorPit Razor Blade Sharpener is meant to address one of the great problems common to disposable, cartridge-based razors. Over time, as disposable razors see use after use, their cutting edges are blunted and dirtied on the hairs. Dull cutting edges result in increased irritation, thus emphasizing the need to replace the disposable razors. However, this product lets men clean their razors after each use so as to maintain their sharpness and useful lifespan. In fact, using the razor blade sharpener is as simple as lubricating its soft surface and then pushing the razor along that same surface after each shave. Befitting its convenience in other respects, this product is compatible with all or almost all disposable cartridge razors sold on the market.
RazorPit started out as a collaboration to find out the real reason behind razor blades becoming dull and useless. Its founders used their own dull razors in the experiment, bisecting them to find a coating of oil, dirt, and dead skin cells eating at the razors’ cutting effectiveness. From that point on, their efforts turned to the search of a material that could be used to clean the razors using friction, culminating in thermoplastic elastomer.
Compatible with 95% of all razors:
Razorpit is compatible with practically every shaver/razor on the market today. E.g. Gillette Mach 3, Gillette Mach 3 Turbo, Gillette Mach 3 Power, Gillette Mach 3 Power Turbo, Gillette Fusion, Gillette Fusion Power, Gillette Fusion Stealth, Gillette Venus, Gillette Venus Devine, Gillette Vibrance, Wilkinson and a long list of other brands and models.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).