Pre de Provence Argan & Shea Butter Exfoliating Soap
In stock, ready to ship
- Clean away and exfoliate your skin by starting your day with Pre de Provence Argan & Shea Butter Exfoliating Soap. This exfoliating soap contains the extract of Argan nut shell which is known for its natural exfoliating properties. Each soap bar contains two extraordinary moisturizing agents —Argan body oil and Shea butter— to produce a creamy lather that rejuvenates the skin and leaves it feeling both supple and soft. All Pre de Provence bath soaps use only the finest of local Provence vegetable oil and natural organic ingredients.
Based in France, Pre de Provence has been making its world renowned bath and body products produced by artisans using processes which have been passed down through the ages.
Weight: 5.3 oz (150 g)
Made in France
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).