H.L. Thater 4125 Series 2-Band Fan-Shaped Silvertip Shaving Brush with Faux Ivory Handle, Size 5
In stock, ready to ship
A combination of short handle length and grooves running along its length ensures that the H.L. Thater 4125 Series 2-Band Fan-Shaped Silvertip Badger Shaving Brush with Faux Ivory Handle is easy to use while remaining as effective at lathering as other fan-shaped designs. The two-banded badger hairs used to set this shaving brush complement the whiteness of the faux ivory, resulting in a simple but beautiful pattern that goes from light to dark and then to light again. This seamless union of design and function is characteristic of Heinrich L. Thater, who exemplifies some of the best in German hand craftsmanship.
Since 1913 Heinrich L. Thater has been known for keeping with Germany's strict standards of quality. Being handmade, they keep their brushes flawless in design and function, because their name is on each one. With a motto of "the times and tastes are different but quality endures" they believe that no matter what the style, quality remains job number one.
Knot diameter: 33 mm
Bristle loft: 56 mm
Handle height: 58 mm
Overall height: 114 mm
Made in Germany
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with Canada Post.
Orders over $150 ($200 for NL), qualify for FREE Canada Post Xpresspost shipping.
Orders over $250 ($300 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with UPS.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Canada Post Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
Canada Post Xpresspost: 1-3 working days
UPS Standard: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).