Geo. F. Trumper Buttermilk Bath Soap
In stock, ready to ship
With its sumptuous scent and nourishing ingredients, Trumper's Buttermilk Bath Soap is simply irresistible. The pure Buttermilk extract creates a soap that is rich in protein, conferring numerous benefits to your skin as you lather and wash. The natural ingredients that make up this deluxe bar create a pure soap that is easy on your skin, soothing it and preventing it from the harsh chemicals you'll find in other less expensive soaps. The triple-milling process makes this bar extra compact and smooth, allowing for a longer lasting soap with a delightfully creamy texture. Though subtle, its scent is wholesome and calming, lulling you into the cleansing routine and lending you peace of mind. Stack this lavish bar in your shower, and take care of your hygiene the good way.
Produced in the UK since 1875, Geo. F. Trumper continues to operate a barbershop on Curzon Street in London. This centuries-old tradition is echoed in every product that carries their name, a proud legacy of enduring quality in shaving.
Weight: 5 oz (150 g)
Made in England
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).