Faber-Castell Ambition OpArt Rollerball Pen, Black Sand
In stock, ready to ship
One could imagine “Mad Men” and polyester-suited architects sitting at desks and drafting tables, helping create the style-defining art form of the 1960s. Faber-Castell’s Ambition OpArt Black Sand Rolllerball Pen is a tribute to that era, made modern. The sleek barrel, made of precious resin, features an intricate guilloche engraving that is aesthetically pleasing and unique. The barrel’s sand-coloured base tone is both elegant and timeless. Its polished chrome cap has the brand’s name and logo engraved and a metal clip attached for added convenience.
- Includes one black ink cartridge
Cabinet maker, Kaspar Faber used his skills to craft pencils. In 1761 his hobby was turned into a business which slowly expanded to across Europe and the United States. In 1900 the Faber-Castell brand was established, along with their jousting knights logo. Headquartered in Stein, Germany, Faber-Castell continues to create some of the finest writing instruments available worldwide.
Made in Germany
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with Canada Post.
Orders over $150 ($200 for NL), qualify for FREE Canada Post Xpresspost shipping.
Orders over $250 ($300 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with UPS.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Canada Post Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
Canada Post Xpresspost: 1-3 working days
UPS Standard: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).