Erbe Solingen Stainless Steel Travel Nail Clipper
In stock, ready to ship
- An extremely well thought out design, Erbe Solingen Stainless Steel Travel Nail Clipper stores easily because it closes completely flat, making it ideal for travel. Fashioned of hardened stainless steel, the edges of the blades are ground to mesh precisely in the way that gives the best and most healthy cut for your nails. Blades have a gentle curve to avoid ingrown nails and rough edges and the lever action ensures an even and effortless cut every time.
Stainless steel personal care products made in the Solingen region of Germany earned the respect of men worldwide because of the precision of the designs and engineering. Erbe Solingen was awarded the right to display “Made in Solingen” as their products meet or exceed the specifications required by the government. Find your certified personal care items from Erbe Solingen on our website, the North American men’s source for highest quality grooming aids.
Length: 2 1/4" (60 mm)
Made in Germany.
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with Canada Post.
Orders over $150 ($200 for NL), qualify for FREE Canada Post Xpresspost shipping.
Orders over $250 ($300 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with UPS.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Canada Post Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
Canada Post Xpresspost: 1-3 working days
UPS Standard: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).