Calena Vegan Organic Hand and Body Soaps
Calena Vegan Organic Hand and Body Soaps are pure and unspoiled, created only with what nature can provide. Handmade in small batches and traditionally distilled in copper kettles, Calena products gently cleanse skin. The Vegan Organic collection is made from certified and sustainable organic farming and cultivation practices, accredited by EcoControl. Natural ingredients such as plant extracts, organic palm oil that is certified by RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil), and BIO coconut oil, will nourish and rejuvenate skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth. Packaged in kraft paper bags, it is available in 15 different scents:
- Bamboo (Bamboo)
- Elderberry (Holunder)
- Lavender (Lavendel)
- Lime (Limone)
- Marigold (Ringelblume)
- Mint Orange (Minze-Orange)
- Pomegranate (Granatapfel)
- Quince (Quitte)
- Rose-Grapefruit (Rose-Pamplemuse)
- Rosemary (Rosemarin)
- Vanilla (Vanille)
- Verbena (Eisenkraut)
Calena’s founder, Angelika Böhme grew up collecting herbs and flowers in Bavaria’s Allgäu Mountains. Established in 1987, Calena began to carefully process natural, unmodified raw plant materials for natural and effective fresh cosmetic products. The company remains an independent family run business guided by three key principles – fresh, organic, and love.
Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
Made in Germany
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).