Brahms Mount Baxter Linen Towels
Every man loves what feels like his own. With a few uses of your Brahms Mount linen bath towel, you'll break down the organic flax fibres and release its rich, silky comfort, transforming it into your very own. Made with 100% linen, it has more water absorbency than your typical towel, keeping you warm and dry for longer. It also comes with natural anti-microbial properties, making sure that you're staying clean in the drying process. Its awning stripe pattern will take you back to those blissful summer days, spent in the shade of a cafe patio with a loved one. Toss this silken delight over your shoulder or tie it around your waist: its light touch will caress you to cleanliness and warmth.
- 100% linen
- Made in the USA
- Available with red or blue stripes
With Brahms Mount, less is more. Starting in 1983, the company proudly adopted traditional weaving techniques from the Industrial Revolution. Each textile piece is made by a team of local Maine artisans, using antique 1940's shuttle looms. Honouring its all-American claim as one of the few remaining textile mills in America, the vast majority of their yarns are locally sourced. They use natural fibres to spin their yarn, and eco-friendly dyes to imbue them with lively colors.
Bath Towel: 30" x 54" (76.2 x 137.2 cm)
Bath Sheet: 36" x 60" (91.4 x 152.4 cm)
Made in Maine, USA
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with Canada Post.
Orders over $150 ($200 for NL), qualify for FREE Canada Post Xpresspost shipping.
Orders over $250 ($300 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with UPS.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Canada Post Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
Canada Post Xpresspost: 1-3 working days
UPS Standard: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).