Boker Plus Tech Tool Zebrawood II
In stock, ready to ship
The Boker Plus Tech Tool Zebrawood II is a modern revival of a traditional piece, originally designed 150 years ago. The popular model has a sleek design and is stacked with practical tools for everyday use. Featuring Swedish Sandvik Steel 12C27 and a zebrawood handle, it is durable and refined. Its slipjoint locking mechanism with a spring keeps the blade in place to ensure safety. Equipped with a lanyard hole and a clip, this tool is ideal for outdoor use.
- Large blade
- Bottle opener
- Serrated blade
- Glass breaker
Boker is a well-known name in the City of Blades, Solingen, Germany. Handcrafted razors and knives displaying the sign of the famous Chestnut Tree are coveted for their good looks and excellent performance.
Overall Length: 6.6” (16.7 cm)
Blade Length: 2.8” (7.1 cm)
Blade Thickness: 0.10” (0.25 cm)
Weight: 2.5 oz
Made in China
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).