Boker 120520 Boker Savannah Stag Fixed Blade Knife
In stock, ready to ship
***We welcome the chance to discuss our pricing on this item. Please contact us to see how affordable we can make this for you.***
Outdoor enthusiasts rejoice with the Boker Savannah Stag fixed-blade knife with rugged stag handle. Naturally shed deer antlers are carved to form the handsome two-tone charcoal and ivory finish of this knife handle. Natural lines and indents on the solid bone material firmly grip the hand.
The knife’s N690 steel is the result of an exclusive collaboration between Bohler, an Austrian Steel Manufacturer, and Boker. Created by famous Austrian knife designer Armin Stutz, the special steel alloy is fortified with cobalt for a more biting edge on this 4 5/8” blade.
Weighing a robust 6.5 oz, the full tang of the knife offers both strength and stability for any cutting action. Accompanied by a dark leather sheath with a belt loop, the Savannah knife is easy to carry and provides a limited lifetime warranty.
Boker has been a maker and seller of steel instruments since 1830. The German manufacturer innovates the science and design of its craft with each line of products, creating pieces suitable for the master collector or outdoorsman. Fendrihan carries a choice selection of products from the brand.
Made in Germany
Total Length: 9 inches (22.86 cm)
Blade Length 4.63 inches (11.76 cm)
Weight: 6.5 oz (185 g)
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).