100 Derby Professional Half Blades for Barber Razors
- Made using steel sourced from three separate countries, Derby Half Blades for Barber Razors are produced using high-tech manufacturing processes. Although the blades are made to be durable and corrosion-resistant using stainless steel, their edges are crafted using a number of additional materials such as ceramic and chromium for increased cutting strength. Since the blades are meant to remain in storage for prolonged periods, each one is packaged using moisture-resistant paper. As a result, users can remove them, attach them to their shavette-style straight razors, and start shaving with minimal concern over hygiene.
Azmusebat Razor Blades and Lighter has been making and selling superb razor blades since 1940. Its 8,500 square meter facilities manufacture its products, ranging from razor blades to lighters and grooming products using up-to-date technologies and strict manufacturing standards.
100 half blades
Made in Turkey
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).