Daines & Hathaway Leather Box Wet Pack
In stock, ready to ship
Those with simple and sophisticated taste will be drawn to the Daines & Hathaway 10” Box Wet Pack in Bridle. The rectangular case is made of quality leather and has an interior lined with nylon. Inside you’ll find a removable nylon pouch and a leather strap for storing and securing smaller items. A small handle is also added on the outside for carrying convenience. With impressive storage space, the zippered pack is well-suited for travel. A unique patina will develop on the exterior leather with use.
- Travel friendly
- Fully lined with nylon
- Available in 5 colours
Daines & Hathaway has been crafting leather goods since 1922. Well-known for their premium craftsmanship, the brand is a now part of the prestigious Pittards Group and continues to produce luxury accessories in the United Kingdom.
Length: 10.6” (27 cm)
Width: 5.9” (15 cm)
Depth: 3.5” (9 cm)
Made in England
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).