Uchino Zen Charcoal Gauze & Pile Odour Eliminating Bath Towel
Bring luxury into your bathroom with the Zen Charcoal Gauze & Pile Odour Eliminating Bath Towel by Uchino. Meticulously crafted in Japan, the Zen towel is a blend of woven cotton and rayon intertwined with threads of charcoal. Exceptionally soft, the towel is delicate on skin ands its fibers are strong ensuring its longevity. The addition of binchotan charcoal, extracted from ubame oak, further works to absorb moisture and odour, neutralizing unfavourable aromas. Finished with a dark grey border, this towel is sure to add sophistication to any bathroom.
- 86% cotton, 14% rayon
- Features fine charcoal powder
Since 1947, Uchino has created superb bath and body products. Located in Tokyo, Japan, the company is renowned for its commitment to protecting the environment and uses only the most natural herb and mineral dyes in its collection.
Dimensions: 28 x 55” (70 x 140 cm)
Made in Japan
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).