Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25, Grapefruit
- Another fine lip balm by the Jack Black company, this Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm has the soothing snap of grapefruit. With rich skin conditioners to help soothe irritated lips that may be chapped or dry, it creates a healthier lip without cracks and redness. Great for use while outdoors. Keep on hand for wind and cold, it can help keep lips protected in a variety of environmental conditions.
Curran Dandurand and her husband Jeff Dandurand began the Jack Black company in 2000 with Emily Dalton. Wanting a product line that is both high-end savvy yet approachable and user-friendly, they now have grooming items in some of the finest retailers world-wide. Each item is carefully constructed, with the good ingredients that make for a better end product. If you've not tried any of the Jack Black items, you're in for a real treat.
Weight: 0.25 oz (7 g)
Made in the USA
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).