Sheaffer Piston Converter
- It is easy to make the commitment to your Sheaffer fountain pen with the Sheaffer Piston Converter easing its refilling. The converter is screwed right onto the section and acts as the reservoir once filled. By turning the top of the converter counter clockwise until the piston is depressed to the bottom, and then dipping the end of the nib into the ink while turning the top clockwise, the ink is pulled inside the converter. Once full, replace the barrel and you are ready to write again. Stock up on additional converters for unusual ink colors or to have a back up available if necessary.
The Sheaffer company began with Walter Sheaffer’s design for a lever filling system to replace fountain pen ink that was revolutionary in 1908. During the century since, Sheaffer has continued to invent clever and practical ideas to keep the ink flowing. Whether a cartridge replacement, a ballpoint or rollerball refill, or the latest fountain pen ink converter technology, count on Sheaffer to have the answer when the ink runs out. Savvy Canadian customers who would rather replace the ink than destroy the pen can now find inks, cartridges, refills and converters at Fendrihan. Write with distinction, not with a stick!
One Sheaffer Piston Converter, for use with most current Sheaffer fountain pens.
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).