Henri et Victoria Artisan Shaving Soap Vegan 2.0
In stock, ready to ship
Henri et Victoria's Artisan Shaving Soap offers a simple and gentle shaving formula.
- Vegan formula
- Formulated with shea or lime butter to nourish skin
- Artisanally crafted in small batches
- Reduces irritation by lubricating skin
- Hydrates skin during and after the shave
- Amande: Sweet scent with notes of almond and cherry.
- Bay Rum: Sweet and spicy aroma.
- Coeur de Vetiver: Bergamot notes mix with lavender, pepper, cedar and vanilla giving a fresh, earthy and floral aroma.
- Cognac and Cuban Cigars: An inviting masculine scent that contains cedarwood with hints of cognac and zesty lemon.
- Costa: Woodsy and musky aroma with hints of fresh lemon, basil, anise and geranium.
- Kraken: Fresh scent of citrus with spicy and woody notes.
- La Poire Française (French Pear): Sweet and appealing with strong fragrance of pear.
- Lime: Fresh and citrus blend of lime, bergamot and sandalwood. Contains lime butter.
- Navigateur: Green and aquatic notes with hints of florals, lavender, musk and pine.
- Unscented: Odourless and refreshing.
- Potassium Stearate, Potassium Cocoate, Water, Glycerine, Parkii (Shea) Butter, Potassium Ricenoalete, Parfum
- Unscented: Potassium Stearate, Potassium Cocoate, Water, Glycerine, Parkii (Shea) Butter, Potassium Ricenoalete
- *Base ingredients only
- 4 oz (114 g)
- Vegan formula
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $60 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).