Edwin Jagger Aloe Vera Natural Shaving Soap in Travel Container
In stock, ready to ship
- Designed for the road, Edwin Jagger Aloe Vera Natural Shaving Soap in Travel Container ensures that men who are often on the go are never separated from their shaving essentials. Each puck produces plentiful lather with minimal effort, a direct consequence of the concentration that its materials have undergone. Extract from aloe vera is one of the most prominent materials used to manufacture this soap, lending it soothing and moisturizing properties that make it suitable for even users with sensitive skin. As a result, this product is not only of enormous help during the shave, but also afterwards in helping the irritated skin to heal as soon as possible.
Much of Edwin Jagger’s success can be attributed to its combination of the English craftsmanship found in Sheffield with up-to-date designs and manufacturing processes. Although it was founded in 1988, these qualities have propelled it to the forefront of the men’s grooming industry, making it as strong a competitor as some businesses who have been in the industry for centuries.
Weight: 2.3 oz. (65 g)
Made in the European Union
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).