100 Derby Double-Edge Safety Razor Blades
In stock, ready to ship
- Balancing both comfort and sharpness, Derby Double-Edge Safety Razor Blades have been made using some of the most modern manufacturing technologies available. Despite this, Derby razor blades remain compatible with all traditional safety razors, ranging from Merkur to Weishi. Their cutting edges have been coated using ceramic, chromium, platinum, and tungsten, deposited there using a process called sputtering. Combined, these materials help protect the cutting edges from rust while also increasing their hardness for better retention of sharpness. Derby razor blades must undergo rigorous inspections at each stage of their manufacture to pass muster. Once those inspections are complete, each one is packaged using wax paper to keep out moisture before being put into the sealed containers.
Azmusebat is the Turkish manufacturer that sells its razor blades under the Derby name. Possessing state-of-the-art facilities, Azmusebat is able to maintain a strong position in the Turkish market for both lighters and safety razor blades.
20 packs of 5 blades
Made In Turkey
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).