Seki Edge Stainless Steel Professional Nail Nipper
If tough and thickened nails are a challenge, the Seki Edge Stainless Steel Professional Nail Nippers may be the answer, offering a clean trimming for fresh hands and feet. Designed with an ergonomic handle and precision ground blades, the double spring mechanism allows for an easy cutting motion, clipping the nail away completely, without pulling or tearing. The tips of the hand-finished blades are gently curved to ensure that the nail is cut at the correct angle, avoiding painful ingrown nails or “hangnails,” and the jaws open exceptionally wide, allowing you to control the breadth of your cuts. Designed for professional use, this premium quality implement is built with the highest integrity, promising to last a full lifetime of first-grade performance.
- Stainless Steel frame
- Wide jaw opening
- Ergonomic handle
- Double spring design for a smooth cutting motion
- Safety tip cover included
Originating in Japan, Seki Edge has long been famous for the swords that emerged from its forges. As on of the modern businesses that uses these traditional skills for its own operations, their product lines have established a name for their inimitable quality. Although the techniques and technologies used to make their modern grooming implements have evolved, their commitment to excellence is unwavering.Length: 4 1/4" (105 mm)
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).