Erbe Solingen 5-Piece Manicure Set, Antique Cowhide Brown Snap Case
In stock, ready to ship
- Another manicure set made from high quality, durable instruments and a glossy thick cowhide case. This five-piece set has the essentials, such as a nail clipper, tweezers, nail file, cuticle pusher and scissors. This is a fine set for the distinguished male who wants to have a neat appearance no matter what. The Erbe Solingen 5-Piece Manicure Set in Antique Cowhide with Brown Snap Case is great for gift-giving as well.
With exacting precise and sleek design, Erbe instruments are crafted in Solingen, Germany. Designed with form and function in mind, these are meant for years of use. One of three production facilities manufactures these durable instruments with well-skilled workers. Held up to Germany's high quality standards, these are long-lasting and meant to be handed down through generations. One use and you'll commit to Erbe for all your grooming instrument needs.
Features five manicure instruments made in Solingen, Germany: nail clipper, tweezers, nail file, cuticle pusher scissors. Instruments are hot-forged and their special steel is then tempered and nickel-plated. Semi-rigid leather case with snap closure.
Case Dimensions: 4 1/8"x 3 1/2"x 7/8" (10.5 x 9.5 x 2.2 cm)
Made in Solingen, Germany
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).