H.L. Thater 4292 Series 2-Band Silvertip Shaving Brush with Faux Ivory Handle, Size 5
In stock, ready to ship
- Soft and luxurious, the H.L. Thater 4292 Series 2-Band Silvertip Badger Shaving Brush with Faux Ivory Handle is a sterling example of German manufacturing. Its handle possesses an almost rotund appearance, which serves the practical purpose of helping the user hold on during lathering. This goes well with the shaving brush’s two-banded bulb-shaped head, which has a smaller surface area and is therefore better at fine control than its fan-shaped counterparts. The result is a precise instrument that moves as the user wills, something that should appeal to the more fastidious individuals out there. Of course, this being a H.L. Thater brush, its excellence is evident in its neat but distinguished appearance.
With the motto "The times and tastes are different but quality endures", you know that Heinrich L. Thater means what they say about producing a quality shaving implement. Since 1913 the company has been dedicated to making sure every product that goes out their doors is flawless, made with exacting German standards. For a gift or for yourself, the Thater shaving brushes are a timeless beauty.
Knot diameter: 26 mm
Bristle loft: 57 mm
Handle height: 54 mm
Overall height: 111 mm
Made in Germany
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).