Pre de Provence 100% Shea Butter, Extra Dry Skin Treatment Travel Tube
In stock, ready to ship
Sometimes the best solutions are the simplest, and this is precisely the case with Pre de Provence's 100% Pure Shea Butter. Made of—you guessed it—pure shea butter, this natural skin moisturizer lends all of its healing properties to your skin. Shea is a natural, solid nut oil that comes from the Karite tree in central Africa. It is one of the most powerful moisturizers, transferring deep and superficial healing benefits to your skin.
- Perfect for face, hands, body, or hair
- To use: Melt small amount in palm and apply
It boasts several anti-inflammatory properties, helping any blemishes or infections heal faster, and it contains anti-oxidants, including Vitamin A and E, protecting your skin cells from free radicals and environmental damage. Applied to your skin, this butter feels rich and soothing, but since it absorbs quickly, its presence is light. Spread some of this all-natural goodness over your precious skin, and rest assured that you'll be well-cared-for.
Made in Provence by French artisans, Pre de Provence cleansing products are made of only the finest locally-sourced ingredients. Using recipes that have been passed down over the centuries, these exquisite body care products implement principles of aromatherapy, using the purest vegetable oils, shea, and other natural ingredients.
Weight: 1 oz (30 ml)
Made in France
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).