Because quality matters, this classic Eau de Toilette is made with only the finest and purest natural oils. With pure essential oils the scent is longer lasting. A citrus-spicy wood scent, Woods of Windsor Eau de Toilette for Men has hints of citrus fruits, clove and nutmeg, patchouli and oakmoss. For pampering yourself or for a refined gift idea, this scent is a premium blend for the premium man.
Beginning in 1770, the Woods of Windsor apothecary served Windsor and the Royal family. After being purchased in 1970 by Roger and Kathleen Knowles, it was turned into a perfumery and had a successful product launch in 1971. No matter if you are in search of a fine fragrance, an aftershave, or a rich hair & body formula for the shower, Woods of Windsor base their formulas on old recipes that are historical to the original Woods pharmacy.
Weight: 3.3 fl oz (100 ml)
Made in England
We offer Free Shipping for qualified orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada; or
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut)
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).