Wickham Super Smooth Shaving Soap receives rave reviews for quality and performance. Easily whipping with a brush into a lather that is dense, creamy and stable it affords superior protection during the shave and leaves skin conditioned and hydrated afterward. Made without parabens, lanolin, sodium lauryl sulphate or clay this premium shaving soap is appropriate for even sensitive skin.
Available in a variety of scents crafted from natural ingredients; select desired fragrance from the drop down menu.
Club Cola - An effervescent profile based on smooth caramel with a smooth vanilla heart and top notes of zesty citrus
Dandyism - Reaching back to the Mod ‘60s, incense-like exotic tea, sweet musk, ylang-ylang and vanilla
English Lavender - Traditional cottage garden floral with herbal notes and a hint of cooling peppermint
English Rose - The fragrance of a rose bower in full bloom
Imperial Tonic - Warm, rich almond with relaxing lavender and anise
Sandalwood - Rich and velvety wood opening into a clear top note
Sheridan's - Supple leather and vanilla topped with cardamon and a kiss of chocolate
Spice Trade - Tribute to Old Spice with a rich foundation of ambergris, cedar, musk, tonka bean, benzoin and vanilla; heart of pimento, carnation, heliotrope, cinnamon, geranium and jasmine; and top notes of star anise, orange, nutmeg and lemon
Southsea Spray - Deep sea and green leaf base topped with clean, fresh sea spray and a hint of citrus zest
Carefully formulated in small, controlled batches, the products from Wickham Soap Co. are truly in a class by themselves. Explore the delightful, masculine scents and the exemplary lather from this English artisan with an online purchase from Fendrihan, the Canadian Wet Shaving Store.
Weight: 5 oz (140 g)
Made in England
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).