Thiers Issard Bio-Diamond 3 Sharpening Paste (Green)
- Regular-grit, 3 micron, straight razor sharpening paste from Thiers Issard. Ideal for refining of edge direct from hone, intermediate action or restoring.
A bio-diamond sharpening paste in the 6 micron to 1 micron range is the best aid to refine the "not quite shave-ready" edge typically found on a new, out-of-the box razor.
Other applications include reconditioning vintage straight razors or removing dings or chips. For such repairs, only a hone will do. But, once a hone has done the heavy work, Bio-Diam 6 and 3, followed by Bio-Diam 1 and Bio-Diam 0.25, will refine the basic edge quicker and in much more controlled manner than a hone can.
Thiers Issard Bio-Diamond sharpening pastes are very carefully sorted to make sure that particles in each mix are exactly the given grade size. These sharpening pastes are water-based, perfect for use in the sharpening of razors; they have no harmful chemical additives and are even "food-safe" if accidentally ingested. They easily rinse away after sharpening, lessening the risk of any skin irritation or infection.
Important: sharpening pastes should be used with care and measure. Employ small amounts, follow the manufacturer's instructions and avoid wastage. This not only makes economic sense, but will be the best for your straight razor as well. The special push-bottom applicator tube in the bio-diam pastes ensures economical dispensing.
Weight: 0.25 oz (7 g)
Made in France
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).