The Jewel of France, indeed, this beautiful razor features detailed etching on the mirror-polished blade, also declaring its name. Decorated with bold grooves along the spine that add both to the aesthetics and function of the razor, the blade is forged of Sheffield carbon steel using the lead hardening process limited to Thiers Issard’s most proficient artisans under French law. A full-hollow-ground blade, this Jewel sings when used, the audible vibration proving this is a razor of some note. A deep, clear claret red, the stamina handle is stunning, the grain flowing, a lovely contrast with the glossy silver of the blade.
Thiers Issard of France has been handcrafting beautiful blades since the 1870s. Because of the integrity of their training and the attention to the process, they are the only blade manufacturer in France still permitted to create blades using the time honored lead hardening process which many opine results in the very best blades. Artisanal blades paired with gorgeous handles make a Thiers Issard a leader in European straight razor circles.
Full hollow ground singing blade.
Pre-Sharpened by Thiers Issard.
Leather carrying case included.
Made in Thiers, France
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).