The Art of Shaving Cologne
In stock, ready to ship
Whether you’re looking for a crisp refreshing scent or prefer a woody warm fragrance, The Art of Shaving has a Cologne to suit your style. The handcrafted fragrances are formulated in the United States and provide lasting scent, without overpowering. Packaged in a handsome signature bottle, made with extra-heavy glass, the bottle’s cap is magnetic and has an elegant etched pattern with the brand name atop the cap.
- Bergamot & Neroli: Fresh citrus and floral fragrance that features bergamot, mandarin, nutmeg, lavender, thyme, cedarwood and cypress.
- Bourbon Amber: Warm woody scent with hints of vanilla, patchouli, sandalwood and amber
- Coriander & Cardamom: A crisp and spicy scent with notes of coriander seed, cardamom and blackcurrant.
- Green Lavender: Fresh fragrance featuring orange, rosemary, lavender, peppermint and moss
- Oud Suede: Woody and sweet scent with notes of rosemary, oud wood, and patchouli.
- Sandalwood & Cypress: Aromatic woody fragrance with hints of bergamot, cardamom, cypress, cedarwood and sandalwood
- Vetiver Citron: Earthy aroma with notes of vetiver, black pepper and lemon
Founded in New York in 1996, The Art of Shaving set out to create the Perfect Shave™ using pure and botanical ingredients. Their specialty formulas are used in their barbershops and sold across the world, giving men a close, smooth shave.
100 ml (3.3 fl. oz)
Made in the USA
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).