St. Johns West Indian Lime Soap Set
Let the timeless scent of West Indian Lime fill your bathroom with the distinguished St. Johns Soap Set. Containing three bars of the refreshing West Indian Lime soap, the set provides a gentle cleansing experience and can be used on hands or body. With its rich moisturizing and healing properties and refreshing citrus scent, the triple milled soaps make a practical and unique gift. With its superior quality, each soap is stamped with the St. Johns name.
- Triple milled soap
- Includes 3 Bay Rum soap bars
- Packaged in a red gift box
- Crafted with olive oil, Vitamin E, and glycerin
One man’s dream of the perfect bay rum come true, John Webb of Minneapolis, the founder of St. Johns, returned to St. Thomas in 1946 after being based there as a U.S. Naval Officer in World War II. He spent time researching the bay rum scent and history to bring an authentic and masculine fragrance to men around the world.
3 x 7 oz
Made in St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).