You can almost smell the coffee when you experience the simple joy that is the Sonnenleder "Puccini" Leather Key Fob, Mocha Brown. A dark smoky brown, this is a key chain that “gets it.” No overwrought decorations or complicated fasteners, just a key ring and a convenient zippered pouch made of a fragrant and supple leather. Stash some tokens or change in the compartment, and toss in your bag or pocket, and off you go. As your relationship with the key fob continues, be prepared for a revelation. That handsome deep brown seems to get a bit more lustrous every time you look at it. It is not your imagination; the special care Sonnenleder takes with all their fine leathers results in an open pored material that uses the oil and warmth of your hand, the pressure of you pocket and even a summer rain to create a patina as unique as it and you can strive for — and all you have to do to reach this perfection is to use it. That was the point, after all, and what an amazing bonus. Have fun on your journey.
Sonnenleder leathers are special, the European-made men’s accessories achieving almost cult-status because of the fresh leather scent and comfortable feel of their vegetable tanning. Unique from the common leathers other offer, Sonnenleder gives our Canadian and US friends the opportunity to make each piece their own, the minimal and natural processing of the specially sourced hides allowing for a remarkable patina to develop with ordinary use. Your special Sonnenleder is waiting — find it in our luxury leather pages online at Fendrihan.
Features: 1 main compartment for coins or other small items; zip closure. German leather.
Dimensions: 2 3/8" x 3 1/8" x 4 5/8" (6 x 8 x 4 cm)
Tanned in Germany. Made in small batches by selected European manufacturers.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).