Simple design is often the best, particularly when the quality is as exquisite as in the Sonnenleder "Mozart A" Leather Key Case, Natural. One key ring tucked into a zipped pouch, with a leather strap to hold another oft-used key — straightforward thinking that works. The thick, soft leather used in this hand made key holder is special, prepared with respect for its natural origin, vegetable tanned and a handsome red-gold brown. The leather works with you from the moment you first hold it in your hand, achieving a gorgeous patina as you handle it, carry it near your body, share with it a snowstorm or a spring shower. In short, the Mozart A and you make beautiful music together as the oil from your hands, the sun and wind on your face and the pressure of your pocket changes the color and finish into a look and feel only you could achieve. This is how leather ought to be “finished,” not through harsh chemicals and mechanical processes, but with daily loving care and companionable use.
Simple function sums up the design impetus of the Sonnenleder Company of Germany. Well thought out design is rarely fussy, and the small leathers we have sourced from this innovative company work for and with you every day. Take a step back in time to when leather accessories were not here today and gone tomorrow, but were carefully selected and cared for to last a lifetime. Find the small leather accessories from Sonnenleder that will mature along with you in our exclusive leather shop, online for your convenience 24/7, your Canadian connection to leather luxury.
Features: 1 main compartment with 1 key ring; zip closure. German leather.
Dimensions: 4 3/4" x 2 1/2" x 5/8" (12 x 6.5 x 1.5 cm)
Tanned in Germany. Made in small batches by selected European manufacturers.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).