Plenty of room for your identification and credit or debit cards as well as cash and receipts, let Sonnenleder "Ems" Leather Wallet with 6 Credit Card Slots, Mocha Brown bring order to your daily finances. Purposely without a coin pocket, the billfold is sleek and thin, finding room in even the tightest jeans and never disturbing the drop of your elegant suits and dress pants. Richly dyed deepest brown, this is a good choice to bridge the gap between casual and more formal wear. The leather used to fashion this wallet is really special, gently tanned with vegetable products only, and then cut and sewn by true leather artisans into this refined piece. Because of the minimal processing, the leather continues to move toward its final finish literally in your hands — and your pocket, your dresser and out in the elements. Natural skin oils and the pressure of your clothing, added together with the sun and rain or snow, work together to reach a beautiful, individualized patina on your wallet. Enjoy the journey.
In the leather business since 1985, Sonnenleder uses techniques going back centuries rather than modern shortcuts. Anticipating and meeting the need for pure and green approaches to leather treatment, this forward thinking company wisely reaches back to time honored methods easy on the environment, the precious leathers given up by noble southern German cattle and the men who eventually make these fine leathers their own. Discriminating consumers from Canada and the US seeking high quality leather goods do well to shop the Sonnenleder pages of our online men’s accessory and grooming shop.
Features: 2 note compartments, 2 slots for ID cards, 6 credit card slots. German leather.
Dimensions (closed): 4 1/2" x 3 1/2" (11.5 x 9 cm)
Tanned in Germany. Made in small batches by selected European manufacturers.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).