Another in the Celtic God of Thunder line of Taranis pens from Sheaffer, this one features the patent-pending grip of warm resin and durable metal. With a brass cap and barrel that has been finely polished with a white lacquer, it has a cap snap and a stainless steel nib. Quality abounds and is featured in the three-year limited warranty. The Sheaffer Taranis Fountain Pen in White Lightning featuring Gold Plate Trim comes with a medium writing nib.
Making quality writing pens since 1912, Walter A Sheaffer started his innovative brand in Fort Madison, Iowa. With visionary ideas on how a pen should be, he created a lever system to fill the pens. Beginning with his life savings, he believed in his product and now years later the world believes in his vision as well. Sheaffer is now synonymous with quality writing pens.
Designed by renowned U.S. architect Charles Debbas.
Sheaffer medium stainless steel nib.
Sheaffer Limited 3-year Warranty.
Packaged in a presentation box.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).