With the classic slim profile and the matte chrome cap, the Taranis features that patent-pending grip of durable metal and resin. Fill with either the Sheaffer Skrip Classic fountain pen cartridges or use the included converter for bottle ink. The Sheaffer Taranis Fountain Pen in Sleek Chrome with Chrome Plate Trim has a medium nib for writing, not too thin and not too thick. Like many Sheaffer pens, it comes with a limited three-year warranty.
Sheaffer began in 1912 with the life savings of Walter A. Sheaffer making a bold decision to begin construction of a lever-system pen-filling apparatus. From there, the company blazed a trail to some of the best and most sought-after pens on the market today. They are sold the world over and are praised for a classy style and sophisticated elegance. From its start in Fort Madison, Iowa to pen lovers across the globe, Sheaffer has definitely made a name for themselves.
Designed by renowned U.S. architect Charles Debbas.
Sheaffer medium stainless steel nib.
Sheaffer Limited 3-year Warranty.
Packaged in a presentation box.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).