Everyone who loves to write deserves to learn how to write with a pen as elegant as the Sheaffer Prelude Fluted 22K Gold Trimmed Fountain Pen. Graceful lines are etched the length of the cap and barrel of this fine writing pen, and the nickel and gold nib is attached to the barrel by a sable-toned section, encompassing the ink supply via ink converter or cartridge. Imagine how effortless it is to write with such a well-designed and balanced pen, moving the sensitive fountain pen nib effortlessly across the page with its custom designed grip pads.
Once you take the time to write with a Sheaffer Prelude fountain pen, there is no turning back to an ordinary ballpoint or other common writing instrument. The easy flow of ink through the nib you select allows you to express your personality in a way impossible to do with any other pen. Each Sheaffer Prelude has the option of a fine, medium or wide nib. All you need to do is to choose your nib from the drop down menu when ordering your fountain pen. If you are just learning how to write with a Prelude, the medium nib is the most popular, but consider whether you prefer the high-detail of a fine line or the freedom of a wide line when making your choice.
Like any successful company, Sheaffer has a commitment to quality and listens carefully to its customers. Since the beginning of the 20th century, Sheaffer has spent the time and effort to improve what is needed and to retain what is superior about its luxury writing instruments. Different finishes, metals and nibs are all combined by the master designers and crafters at Sheaffer in order to offer a fountain pen convert in any city in Canada or throughout the world the best fountain pen experience possible.
Choose your nib size from the drop down menu: fine, medium or broad.
Sheaffer two-tone stainless steel nib.
Sheaffer Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Packaged in a classic Sheaffer presentation box.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada; or
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut)
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).