If you have decided it is time to buy a fountain pen, the quality and comfort of the Sheaffer Prelude Brushed Chrome Nickel Trimmed Fountain Pen will win your vote. Learning to write with a fountain pen can be intimidating, but the well-designed Prelude range of Sheaffer fountain pens balances both ease of use and beauty. The fountain pen for you can combine high-level aesthetics with basic utility, a perfect package deal for those who want to increase their knowledge of how to use a fountain pen.
This collection of fine pens features an easy to maneuver shape, with a wider silhouette and built-in grip pads to make writing stressless and fun. The fountain pens in the Prelude range are also classic yet unique products, highlighting quality materials and timeless design. The brushed chrome of this offering balances the casual with the elegant, a monochromatic chromed color scheme set off with an ebony section, incorporating the very comfortable grip pads above the nib. Please note the Prelude fountain pens for sale at Fendrihan offer a choice of fine, medium or wide nibs, easily selected during the ordering process through a drop down menu on the interface. If you are unsure as to the best fountain pen nib for your needs, know that the medium width is the most popular, but that the fine and wide options offer alternatives a fountain pen user may prefer.
The Prelude collection was added to the Sheaffer fountain pen family in the 1990s, and continues to evolve into a range that meets the needs of today’s fountain pen devotees. Sheaffer fountain pens caught the imagination of the North American writer in 1908 when the company’s handcrafted pens first joined the ranks of popular fountain pen brands. Easily filled with fountain pen ink cartridges or converters, modern Sheaffer fountain pens expand the writer’s repertoire of fine writing instruments. Hear and follow your muse when you buy a fountain pen from the Prelude range.
Choose your nib size from the drop down menu: fine, medium or broad.
Sheaffer stainless steel nib.
Sheaffer Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Packaged in a classic Sheaffer presentation box.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).