Exquisite detailing and genuine 22K gold trim places the Sheaffer Legacy Heritage Black Palladium Gold Trim Fountain Pen in a class of its own for fine pen purchasers in Canada. The black laqué barrel displays its two level circlet of gold just above the section, a simple yet striking element that draws the eye when the pen is gripped. A lovely elongated diamond of gold and black overlays the section and joins the golden nib to the barrel elegantly. The cap of white-silver plated palladium, a rare soft metal that warms in your hand, sports a classic gold band and clip with the signature Sheaffer fountain pen white dot.
Sheaffer offered pens to buyers in the North American market beginning in 1908. A jeweller by training, Walter A. Sheaffer and his partners started making fountain pens with Sheaffer's patented lever-fill design. Over the decades since those first dark brown or black hard rubber pens, Sheaffer fountain pens blossomed into a range of uniquely beautiful models, with many of the valuable vintage fountains pens now prized by collectors. When you purchase a Sheaffer you will join the fountain pen writing corps of diplomats, presidents and prime ministers and, of course, distinguished authors. Make your mark.
Sheaffer exclusive Inlaid Nib in 18k gold.
Sheaffer Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Packaged in a classic presentation box.
Made in Czech Republic.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).