Designed to be able to hold all essential items for travel, the Sheaffer Classic Travel Leather Wallet, Black has more storage space than can be discerned at initial glance. Each wallet's zippered closure can be opened up to reveal a pen loop, a slip pocket that runs along its entire length, plus multiple pockets that can be used to hold cards and other important documents. Furthermore, this wallet is light and flexible, made of high-end Napa-type leather and bearing the Sheaffer insignia as evidence of its quality.
Sheaffer is one of the most famous manufacturers of fine writing instruments and the accessories to complement them. Although its operations started up in Iowa, Sheaffer has since spread its influence throughout North America and across the oceans to reach clients based around the globe. Sheaffer's commercial success can be credited to its sterling reputation, which comes from its successive generations of elegant but nonetheless reliable writing instruments.
Genuine full grain leather.
Features: 2 multi-use slots, 2 credit card slots, 1 clear ID slot, 2 document pockets, 1 pen loop, zipper closure.
Dimensions: 9.7" x 4.7" x 1" (24.8 x 12.1 x 2.5 cm)
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).