If you are thinking of taking up writing with a fountain pen, the Sheaffer 100 Fountain Pen, Matte Black with Nickel Plate Trim can show you the way. Affordably priced but of highest quality, the first thing you notice about the 100 is the attention to detail. The resin barrel and cap are best described as a soft black, the matte surface looking almost velvety. Chrome sparkles both at the section, and at the band on the cap engraved with the Sheaffer name. The clip has a cutout framing the black of the cap, and the White Dot that indicates Sheaffer excellence. A chrome button tops the cap, completing the chrome connection. The medium width stainless steel nib is etched with graceful, curved lines, drawing your eye along with the tip as it writes.
The ink flows easily, as Sheaffer spent years devising the formula to ensure a smooth, steady bead. With a little practice, the motion becomes second nature and you discover that writing is like skating across the page. With a fountain pen there are no moving parts, just a gentle flow of ink to paper. When the ink level dips low, you have two simple options, both included with your pen. Replace the ink with the converter, or install one of the cartridges. Quickly you are back to dancing your nib across the page, creating beautiful, expressive characters.
At Fendrihan we seek out companies worldwide for our Canadian public that improve or add a little luxury to your life. Sheaffer has more than 100 years of quality writing experience to draw upon when offering you its tools of the writing trade. We are confident that you can rely upon the experts at Sheaffer when selecting a pen to broaden the experiences of your own life or to give as “The Gift the Matters.”
Sheaffer medium stainless steel nib.
Sheaffer Limited 1-year Warranty.
Packaged in a classic presentation box.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).